This addon turns the silverfish into an endermite (well, not really, but it’s very similar) and the ordinary egg is changed into a fully working ender pearl. You can use this addon to explore these features in Minecraft PE which otherwise are exclusive for the PC version of Minecraft.
Creator: MicoLets_MC, Twitter Account
How does it work?
Even though the features have been inspired by Minecraft for PC there are some things which work differently due to modding limitations. For example, to obtain an ender pearl you will need to find some chickens and then put a fence around them and wait for one of them to lay an ender pearl.
However, you can also kill endermen to obtain the ender pearls. Not as safe but it’s definitely an option.
Once you’ve got an ender pearl you can throw it and be teleported wherever it lands. Every time you throw one there’s a certain percentage of chance that an endermite will spawn. You can also use the silverfish spawn egg to spawn an endermite in creative mode.
The endermite is described as the smallest hostile mob in Minecraft. And similar to endermen it can teleport which means they can be quite difficult to get rid off.
Remember, this requires 0.16.0 beta build 5 or above to work!
- Use either of the following programs to extract the downloaded zip file: Android (ES File Explorer), Windows 10 Edition (7-Zip), iOS (iExplorer)
- Copy the Endermites Add-On (Behavior Packs) folder and paste it here: /games/com.mojang/behavior_packs/
- Copy the Endermite Add-On (Resource Packs) folder and paste it here: /games/com.mojang/resource_packs/
- Open Minecraft Pocket Edition
- Use for a new world:
- Create a new world > Scroll down in the left side sidebar > Press Resource Packs and apply the Endermite Addon
- Then press Behavior Packs and apply the Endermite Addon there as well
- Use for an existing world:
- Same as ste 5:1-2 but press the edit button next to a world to edit it