The Creeper Friend Add-on turns all creepers into humanoids. Creepers can now be tamed using diamonds and used similar to a bodyguard to keep you protected against the hostile creatures in Minecraft. Besides being the perfect companion on your adventures it also looks very cool as it is well-dressed with a dark suit and black shades. I love it, and I think you will too!
Creator: Ayrtown_Karlos, Twitter Account
Updated: 13 October, 2016
How does it work?
Creepers now looks like humans. It got two arms and two legs. They are neutral by default. This means they will only attack if they are being attacked first.
To befriend a creeper you first need to tame one. Hold some diamonds in your hand, get close to a creeper and then press the Tame button to tame it. If you are successful some hearts appear around the creeper. A tamed creeper wears a black suit, a red tie and cool black shades. It looks just like a professional bodyguard except that it got a green creeper face.
You can have as many of them as you want and you can even start breeding them. Feed a carrot or an apple to two different creepers and they will soon start make love. They are very efficient at making babies. A baby will pop out just a second or two after their love fest. Babies will automatically be tamed.
Minecraft is sometimes a very dangerous world and that’s why there are many benefits of getting a bodyguard. First off, they are incredibly loyal and will always try to protect you against anything that’s hostile.
Long-tap on a creeper and use the Sit / Stand button to command them. For example, you can station them on multiple different locations.
The bodyguard creepers are very fast and quite strong. This means that they won’t have any problem whatsoever to take down possible threats.
New Creeper Stats / Features:
- Hit attack damage 4
- Never explodes
- Two times more health than the original creeper
- Neutral mob, only attacks the player if it is attacked first, otherwise friendly
- Helps player kill other mobs if tamed
- Drops 2 diamonds and 1 golden sword
This mod will only work for the 0.16.0 beta or above.
- Download and extract the zip file using either of the following file extracting programs: ES File Explorer (Android), iExplorer (iOS), 7-Zip (Windows 10 Edition).
- Once you’ve extracted the zip file you should get two folders: behavior_packs and resource_packs
- The easiest way to install this mod is by copying those two folders and paste them here (overwrite all data): /games/com.mojang/
- NOTE: By doing this, you will lose all your other resource packs and/or behavior packs. If you want to keep current packs then you need to copy the individual packs and paste them in their corresponding resource_packs / behavior_packs folders.
- Open Minecraft Pocket Edition, Create A New World or edit a current world. Then scroll down in the left sidebar and first apply the resource pack and then the behavior pack.